Insurance Claims

Maximise your claim!

  • If you have a subsidence claim or a claim due to fire or flooding you can maximise your claim by employing a professional to represent you with the loss adjuster. You are generally entitled to be represented by a professional and their fees would form part of the claim.  You should check your building insurance and ensure that the ‘rebuild’ amount is sufficient.